My Little Bedroom Haul
If you are the type of girl who enjoys watching girly room tours in YouTube or perhaps spend an eternity pinning home decors in Pinterest, then we are going to get a long very well :) I recently did a little bedroom / Christmas decorations haul, and today I am going to show you some interesting things I bought, and some I received as gifts for my bedroom. I already filtered them for you and removed all the Christmas themed objects, because even though my room is already on Christmas steroids, I know that it is still quite early for that.
My bedroom is still a work in progress. I only recently changed a couple of furnitures to make it look more mature since my preference in style and my needs change as I grow older. Right now I am going for a modern shabby chic look so I wanted to get more girly items with soft details. Most of the things here were from the SM Department Store and “Our Home” Shop, which if I am not mistaken, is also owned by SM. I will link their websites below just in case you want to check out more stuff from their stores.
SM Department Store and Our Home Shabby Chic Decor, White Picture Frame, Cute White Owl
1. Snowy Owl Figurine – I want to start by introducing my spirit animal (as my boyfriend would call it lol). I’ve recently been fonding over cute little chubby owls. It is not very visible on the picture above, but this white owl has beautiful subtle glitters all over it. It is only PHP 99.75, which is not at all as expensive as some owls I’ve seen.
2. Classic Picture Frame – One of the main reasons why I like this frame a lot is because I have another wall frame in my room that looks very similar to this frame. I thought having them both is a nice match.
SM Department Store Our Home Shabby Chic Decor, Pink Ice Cream Bowl,True Value Hardware Heart Knobs
3. Pink Ice Cream Bowl – These bowls technically belong to the kitchen, but i thought they were cute enough to be on my desk as my clutter catcher. It usually contains coins, recently worn accessories and a lot more random things. It is very inexpensive. I got it for only PHP 29.75 each.
4. Heart Shaped Door Knobs – A nice way to upgrade and add more of your personality to you drawers is to change their knobs. I found these little heart knobs from True Value Hardware for more or less PHP 65.00 each.
SM Department Store and Our Home Shabby Chic Decor, White Knitted Vase, Pink Rose
5. Pink Roses – It is difficult to find really nice artificial flowers that don’t look cheap or too obvious that it isn’t real, that’s why I’m very happy to get a hold of this bouquet of roses. It originally has three more stalks of leaves with tiny seeds on it. I didn’t like it very much, and I wanted the bouquet to be mostly just the roses, so I removed them, and I think it improved its appearance.
6. Knitted Vase – When I saw this vase from a far, i really thought that it had knitted cloth wrapped around it. It turned out that the knit pattern is the mold itself. I thought it was cute and it is a good decor to soften an area in the room.
SM Department Store and Our Home Shabby Chic Decor, Cute White Tray
7. White Nail Polish Tray – I bought a couple of these trays for different purposes. Again, it is technically for the kitchen but the detail of the tray is too cute that it can be used as a decorative storage for the bedroom or bathroom. It is only PHP 49.50 each, which is a lot cheaper than the usual cosmetics trays. It can hold lotions, make ups, or in my case nail polishes. They come in different sizes, this I think is the small one. So if your nail polish collection is a lot bigger than mine, they have another tray which is double the size of this one.
SM Department Store and Our Home Shabby Chic Decor, Shabby Chic Pillow
8. Shabby Chic Throw Pillow – Last but not the least, the daintiest and cutest throw pillow I have ever seen in my life. Unfortunately this is the last stock that they have. It is a bit dirty so I am going to wash it today, right after I post this blog entry up. I hope you got some inspirations from this post, have nice day everyone! :)
SM Department Store
Our Home and SM logo from their websites