WE’RE OFFICIALLY A PART OF THE MAYBELLINE SQUAD + LIZA SOBERANO MEET AND GREET GIVEAWAY
THE MAYBELLINE SQUAD
Good news guys! Were officially part of the first ever Maybelline Squad! I say we ‘cos this wouldn’t happen if i did not have people like you to share my love for makeup with. Being in the squad means i get to try upcoming products of Maybelline so I can review and swatch them for you as well as occasionally host cool giveaways for you, just like the giveaway i’m about to tell you in a minute. I also got to take home this cute custom makeup case full of Maybelline products that you can find in stores.
Maybelline has been an important part of my blogging journey. I started this blog so i could conquer my fear to be seen on photos online and my fear of speaking up. So i turned my insecurities into a creative hobby. Playing with makeup (one of my first purchases was from Maybelline, the mascaras and eyeliners specifically cos they were affordable), taking photos of it and with it, and sharing my thoughts on them helped me grow to love myself and be bold with my own voice.
MAKE IT HAPPEN
Maybelline is also one of the first brands that i love and got the chance to collaborate with as a blogger. It opened more opportunities for me to try new things like attending events, meeting other confident women (bloggers, their team, and Maybelline girls Liza and Kelsey), doing mini photoshoots etc… that also helped me grow to be a more confident person.
This year i plan to keep on “making it happen” — which is the main campaign of Liza Soberano. She’s been empowering Filipinas to be young, bold, fierce, and most of all look and feel confident by sharing her own #makeithappen story and getting a little help from her fave makeup, Maybelline Clearsmooth All In One Powder Foundation. I’ve used this lightweight powder before guys, and it has a nice natural-looking medium coverage that mattifies the shine on my oily T-zone (combination skin type problems). It comes in 4 different shades especially fit for Filipina skin tone and you can get it now for only P149 while its on sale.
GET A CHANCE TO MEET LIZA
On SM North EDSA The Block Atrium
this Saturday, February 18, 2017
Liza is having a meet and great and there are two ways for you to get an entry pass to her event on Feb 18, a chance to meet Maybelline girl Liza Soberano, and a limited edition Liza pouch.
(1) Join my Instagram giveaway for my followers by:
– First make your account public
– Post your most creative flatlay with Clear Smooth powder foundation, and other Maybelline products on it. In your caption, share how maybelline has helped you gain that confidence to make things happen
-Tag me and use the hashtag #makeithappenwithliza
– The most creative and engaging post will receive an an entry pass to liza’s event on Feb 18, a chance to meet Liza Soberano, and a limited edition Liza pouch.
(2) Shop a minimum of P1,000 worth of Maybelline products (inclusive of Clearsmooth All In One Powder Foundation) in a single receipt from any Maybelline counter in SM North EDSA. Validate the purchase at the registration area and it will entitle you to a raffle stub to get a chance to win a meet and greet with the Maybelline girl herself. The first 350 to register at the event area will get to enter the activities booth for free. Avail of the FREE Makeover & FREE photobooths once you enter!
Good luck guys!